Meier has served since 2013 in Illinois’ 108th District, which covers the Madison County communities such as Troy, Hamel, Marine, Alhambra, Grantfork, St. Jacob and Highland. His district also covers parts of St. Clair, Clinton and Washington counties.
* Board of Director of the Southwestern Illinois Recreation, Conservation and Development (RCD): Serving Madison, St. Clair, Clinton, Washington, Bond, Monroe and Randolph counties. Conservation development with a goal of increased job opportunities, economic stability and improving the environment in the area.
* Member of Okawville Chamber of Commerce: Serving on the Okawville Tourism Tax Committee.
* Jaycee’s Illinois State Executive Board Member and an inductee of the Illinois Jaycee’s Hall of Fame.
* Member of Building on Excellence Committee: Influential member to the expansion of the Okawville Junior and High School.
* Agricultural Background: Centennial farm awarded the 2009 Conservation Farm Family of the Year. Conservator of the land with a responsibility to restore its natural productive beauty for the future generations.
* Active supporter of 4-H, Future Farmers of America, Heritage House Museum Incorporated and an active member of St. Peter’s United Church of Christ.
To learn more about Rep. Meier and to stay up-to-date, please visit the following links: